The 27th International Conference on Atomic Physics
Registration is open for the 27th International Conference on Atomic Physics (ICAP 2022), which will be held in-person from 17 to 22 July, 2022, in Toronto, Canada. The meeting features invited plenary presentations and contributed poster presentations on cutting-edge research in the field of atomic, molecular, and optical physics. A full schedule of the meeting is available on our new web site. We also offer an online attendance option for those who cannot attend in person due to logistical or health constraints.
Key dates for ICAP-27 are as follows:
- 22 February 2022: Registration opens
- 7 March 2022: Hot Topics speaker nomination deadline
- 31 March 2022: Invited Hot Topics speakers announced
- 4 April 2022: Travel support and student support request deadline
- 15 April 2022: Visa application (suggested submission date)
- 15 May 2022: ICAP Summer School application deadline
- 20 May 2022: Early-bird registration deadline
- 25 May 2022: Registration opens for virtual participation in ICAP
- 10 June 2022: Poster abstract submission deadline
- 15 June 2022: Refund request deadline
- 30 June 2022: Registration deadline for poster presenters
- 6 July 2022: Standard-rate registration ends.
- 7 July 2022: Registration is still open! (Late/on-site rates apply).
- Sunday 17 July 2022: Welcome Reception, 5pm-7pm
- Monday 18 July: Scientific program starts at 8:45am
- Friday 22 July: Scientific program ends by 12:30pm. Farewell reception 12:30pm - 2:00pm.