Register for ICAP-27 (closed)
Please follow this link to the ICAP-27 registration site, eventsair.com, managed by Venue West, our professional conference organizer. After you complete registration, you will receive an email with a personalized link that allows you to update any registration information later, including accommodation choices.
Note that the registration process does not include scientific abstract submission. Poster abstracts will be submitted separately on this site, starting on 1 April 2022.
Information about ICAP registration
All fees will be charged in Canadian dollars. (Approximate USD equivalents are given for reference, using a 0.80 conversion rate from Feb 2022.) Please note that daily fees are not available; you must register to attend any portion of the conference. Pre-registration is highly recommended as space is limited and may sell out at any time.
Late & onsite rate
From July 7
Full Delegate and Student registrations include
- Admission to all plenary sessions and exhibits at the RCM
- Admission to all four poster sessions at the Hart House (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- The right to submit an abstract summarizing recent work, and present it as a contributed poster. (Posters should be 'landscape' aspect ratio, and fit comfortably on a poster board that is 3 ft 9 inches (114cm) high x 7 ft 9 inches (236cm) wide, i.e. your poster should be sized no more than 1m high x 2m wide.) Each registrant may submit only one poster abstract. However, delegates are not required to present a poster - registration is the only requirement for attending ICAP.
- Coffee breaks Monday – Friday
Virtual registrations include
- Remote access to the plenary sessions through a live video stream, with the ability to ask questions through a moderated chat. See conference schedule, and note Eastern daylight savings time zone, which is GMT-4.
- The right to submit an abstract summarizing recent work. However, for the currently planned in-person ICAP, virtual registrants will not be able to view (or present) in the live poster session.
All registration fees may be paid by credit card (Visa or MasterCard), by Bank Transfer or by cheque (payable to Venue West Conference Services). To be eligible for the early bird-rate, payment must be received no later than
May 15 May 20, 2022. Registrations are not confirmed until payment is received in full.
- Your registration and payment will be acknowledged via email with confirmation of your requirements according to your registration form.
- Sales tax is only collected for virtual registration, and only for Canadian residents. Per usual, this rate is based on the province of residence: NB/NL/NS/PE = 15% HST; AB/BC/MB/NT/NU/QC/SK/YT = 5% GST; ON = 13% HST. International participants will not pay sales tax on virtual registration.
- The preferred method of payment is via credit card, and results in an instant confirmation of a delegate attendance. Accepted credit cards are MasterCard and Visa. Transactions will appear on your statement as payment to Venue West Conference Services. Any credit card charge-backs for challenged registrations must be paid by the sender.
- Bank Transfer: Bank transfer details will be sent upon registration, in the form of an invoice that is attached to your confirmation email. Please include your name, “ICAP TO 2022”, and the invoice number on your bank transfer. We would also appreciate your emailing a copy of the bank transfer payment to the conference secretariat, email@example.com.
- e-transfer: If you have a Canadian bank account and would like to send an e-transfer, please use the payee email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cheque: Details on cheque payee and mailing address is provided on the invoice, which is attached to the confirmation email. Please indicate the invoice number and the name of the delegate on (or with) your cheque. Post-dated cheques will not be accepted. Any bank charges incurred (including insufficient-funds fees) must be paid by the sender. Your registration is incomplete until your cheque is received!
- Currency exchange charges or bank collection fees are the responsibility of the registrant.
Cancellations are permitted until June 15, 2022. Registrants will receive a full refund less a CAD $100 administrative fee. If ICAP-27 is converted to a fully virtual meeting, all registration fee categories will be converted to the virtual rate, without any administrative fee. If you wish to convert to virtual, you may do so prior to June 15th by emailing email@example.com. Cancellations must be submitted in writing to Venue West Conference Services no later than June 15, 2022. For Canada visa application denials, the cancellation policy will be extended by one month to July 15, 2022, provided you submitted your application on or before April 15, 2022. Applicants must provide proof of the visa application date, the appointment date, and the denial letter to receive a refund. Registration transfers to another person are permitted and must be submitted in writing.